- Responsible for developing and design of iOS mobile app based on given requirements.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies.
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development.
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features.
- Writes design document.
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues.
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly.
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead.
- Understands and evaluates complex data models.
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding, and debugging applications as required.
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements.
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in designing and developing mobile apps on the iOS platform using the latest Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, OOPs concept, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Must have good knowledge in iOS Architectural patterns.
- Must have a good understanding of app store testing and validation requirements.
- Must have good knowledge in implementing Push Notifications, integration with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Should have a good understanding of using JSON & XML datasets, memory management, and data persistence.
- Should Know Integration of Third party libraries - Google APIs, Payment Gateways.
- Should have good knowledge in using XCode IDE.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers
Monocept Consulting Private Limited
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable "X" which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for "X". From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
We offer an excellent open work culture and career advancement opportunities to all employees in a dynamic, growing environment apart from a highly competitive salary package and benefits like flexible work hours, health insurance for self and family members, accidental insurance, generous holidays and vacations, and other statutory benefits.
Contact Company:Monocept Consulting Private Limited