- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
We offer an excellent open work culture and career advancement opportunities to all employees in a dynamic, growing environment apart from a highly competitive salary package and benefits like flexible work hours, health insurance for self and family members, accidental insurance, generous holidays and vacations, and other statutory benefits.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Monocept Consulting Private Limited
Monocept (www.monocept.com) is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications.
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable "X" which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for "X". From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
Contact Company:Monocept Consulting Private Limited