- Develop Proof of concepts with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and turn them into a happy customer.
- Advice the clients about managing technology platforms for complex and distributed business systems and on effective implementation of solutions
- Produce high-quality reports, technical papers and journal articles of a publishable standard based on the analysis of data and literature with a clear and engaging style.
- Provides input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Responsible for defining precise acceptance criteria to make sure that the product/ service deliveries are in line with the customer expectations.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current/ future information & communication technology capability.
- Solves performance, scalability, extensibility and security issues by going deep down into the nitty-gritty of the software systems.
- Along with the sales team, participates and contribute in cross-sell activities. Follow up with clients by pitching company capabilities and help create new opportunities.
- Supports in operational issues related to a specific engagement regarding delivery issues.
- Keeps up-to-date with the customer's industry and competitive landscape while simultaneously keeping abreast with the technology landscape.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Java technologies for enterprise scale application is a must.
- Familiar with full stack development a plus, but not a must, if he is great at problem-solving.
- Excellent problem-solving skills a must, with emphasis on Design patterns and Architectural patterns.
- Experience in designing and developing web-based (or enterprise class) solutions using latest in Java technologies.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent in DevOps Practices.
- Highly passionate about technology and the work he does.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong monitoring and management.
- Strong influencing skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers
Monocept Consulting Private Limited
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable "X" which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for "X". From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
We offer an excellent open work culture and career advancement opportunities to all employees in a dynamic, growing environment apart from a highly competitive salary package and benefits like flexible work hours, health insurance for self and family members, accidental insurance, generous holidays and vacations, and other statutory benefits.
Contact Company:Monocept Consulting Private Limited