- Develops web and/ or mobile based frontend and backend applications.
- Responsible to develop and design of modules working on the given architecture.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies.
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development.
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him and develop those features.
- Writes design documents.
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues.
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly.
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead.
- Understands and evaluates complex data models.
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding, and debugging applications as required.
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements.
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Java technologies for enterprise scale application is a must.
- Familiar with full stack development a plus, but not a must, if he is great at problem-solving.
- Experience in designing and developing web-based (or enterprise class) solutions using latest in Java technologies.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent in DevOps Practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly passionate about technology and the work he does.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers
Monocept Consulting Private Limited
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable "X" which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for "X". From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
We offer an excellent open work culture and career advancement opportunities to all employees in a dynamic, growing environment apart from a highly competitive salary package and benefits like flexible work hours, health insurance for self and family members, accidental insurance, generous holidays and vacations, and other statutory benefits.
Contact Company:Monocept Consulting Private Limited